Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Can Explain...


My dear blog followers….

I know that it has been a week since I have blogged last and I apologize profusely. I am mortified that I promised regular blog posts and that I have not been keeping up. It has been a crazy week – I have been fighting a cold, getting little sleep, and studying for midterms (you actually study during study abroad, who knew?). With all of these factors, it has made it near impossible to sit down and write a proper blog that is worthy of your time.

A really, really long blog will come tomorrow night (my time, so your afternoonish) I promise. It will have to suffice until next Tuesday because I will be going on a midterm holiday this coming week. It is not an ideal situation but the blogs will be nice and extensive!


I am truly sorry and I hope that you will keep checking back!!

Ciao,

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment